Make it a level playing field with the MGI Zip X5 (Black) with the ingenious advantage of Downhill Speed Control and an Electronic Park Brake. The downhill speed control eliminates the need for the golfer to manually adjust the speed control when walking downhill creating an effortless, weightless transition on all downhill terrains. Such a feature allows the golfer to focus only on the next shot, leading to lower scores and increased satisfaction. Plus, park on any incline by activating the electronic brake at the press of a button. The MGI Zip X5 is the game changer.
- Electronic park brake stops and holds the MGI Zip X5 on any terrain.
- Downhill speed control maintains desired speed on all downhill terrain.
- Controlled Distance Function enables the setting of a desired distance and the buggy will stop on demand
- Resettable odometers for tracking walked distances, longest drive and total use
- Swivelling & lockable front wheel
- Fully foldable rear 4th wheel for added stability
- 3 year warranty
- OPEN DIMENSIONS: 80cm x 59cm x 104cm
- FOLDED DIMENSIONS (INVERTED REAR WHEELS): 70cm x 47cm x 42cm
- WEIGHT (NO BATTERY): 11.75kg
- WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY): 13.87kg
- 24v 250w Lithium Battery
- Battery will last up to 18 holes on one charge
- Upgrade to 36 hole Lithium battery available (search: MGI ZIP X5 36)
- Battery Charger