Completing the TaylorMade Hi-Toe wedge range is the TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Big Foot Wedge and is the offering that targets the golfer who requires assistance around the greens, especially out of greenside bunkers.
The Big Foot asymmetric C-Grind sole is flatter and wider at 32mm. Combined with an anti-dig leading edge, this enhances playability and ease of use from the sand and rough. The 15° high bounce has a trailing edge and heel relief, keeping the leading edge low and allowing for versatility on the greens or from the sand.
- Big Foot Wide Sole – an asymmetric C-grind sole & Anti-dig to assist with recover and help prevent heavy shots.
- Deep CG Pockets – allows for a redistribution of weight to be positioned to optimise spin and control.
- Hi-Toe Head Design – increased 5mm toe height to optimise the CG location.
- Full Face Scoring Lines – grooves that cover the entire face for improved control.
- Milled Grind – a consistent patent-pending process when crafting each sole
TaylorMade Hi-Toe Big Foot Wedge Specifications