BIONIC STABLEGRIP WITH NATURAL FIT
The new Bionic StableGrip Golf Glove with Natural Fit features enhanced three-dimensional finger pads and a tapered finger design to conform to the natural shape and contours of your hand anatomy for better grip, comfort and durability. The Lycra gussets and web zones eliminate bunching of leather between the fingers and give a more natural, “broken-in” fit and feel. Bionic patented pad technology provides a stable, yet relaxed grip to keep the club from twisting at impact, resulting in more confidence with each shot.
- Three-dimensional pads wrap around the sides of the fingers to even out the surface between fingers as well as the palm side for a more stable grip on the club.
- Bionic patented pad technology increases the durability of the glove and also helps to retain the “new glove” feel round after round—2X more durable than a standard leather golf glove while maintaining grip effectiveness.
- Tapered finger design conforms to the individual shape of your fingers for a more natural fit.
- Enhanced index finger tip helps with stability and durability in an area prone to wear and tear.
- Lycra gussets, web and motion zones minimize bunching of leather for better range of motion, fit and feel.
- Patented pre-rotated finger design complements natural closure of the hand and helps reduce fatigue.
- Mini-towels inside provide superior moisture management to keep the hand drier and more comfortable.
- Easy grab tab makes glove removal simple and quick.
- Washable Cabretta leather for enhanced feel and durability.