The adidas Ladies Adicross V golf shoes deliver performance and style on and off the golf course.
adidas have used a synthetic leather upper to create a versatile, stylish upper. The upper is treated with climastorm technology thatprovides protection against the elements. To improve comfort and cushioning adidas’ cloudfoam sockliner technology has been used.
A ladies tour specific last improves the overall fit and performance of the shoe. The ladies last features a more rounded toe, wider forefoot and a lower front end.
To cope with all types of surfaces a highly flexible adiwear spikeless sole unit has been used. This spikeless design provide enhanced grips, traction and comfort as well as being incredibly green-friendly.
- climastorm provides breathable, water-repellent protection to keep you dry and comfortable
- Microfibre synthetic leather and textile upper for comfort, breathability and soft feel
- Die-cut EVA insole with textile surface for breathability; Comfortable textile lining
- cloudfoam sockliner for lasting comfort and lightweight cushioning with every step; Extra EVA cushion underneath for added comfort
- Women’s Tour Performance last for ultimate comfort and feel with a sleek profile and stylish shape
- Highly-flexible adiwear™ spikeless outsole with puremotion® features 72 strategically-placed lugs for green-friendliness, optimal grip and wear-anywhere versatility